Pink Fire Pointer Newtons Third Law....

Newtons Third Law....

I've been trying to keep a positive mood as of late because who wants to walk around miserable all the time? But its funny just how irritated I get when I see somebody hacking away in their house with a "gun" "tattin" up their friends for their hard earned money. Usually these tattoos suck ass and I guess people are just uneducated in knowing what a decent tattoo looks like or they just don't care. I just don't understand, people will shell out all kinds of cash for some stupid pair of sneakers they will wear for one summer, get dirty and throw out but the shitty looking tattoo on their arm for life is cool. Hahaha what is it? Poorly done "jail house "tats" don't make you look cool or give you street cred, they make you look cheep and stupid hahaha.

I see bad tattoos every day. All one has to do is leave their house and you'll be confronted by plenty of people rocking some ridiculous blown out, horribly shaded neck tattoo or hand tattoo. Not even subtlety hidden but out there in the open proclaiming their lack of intelligence for the world to see. But what REALLY gets me is when people who know and witness the kind of work me and my co-workers produce they will blatantly post stupid status's like this...

Tom Majuri Got my neck tatted last night through this morning. It sucked but so worth it. Pic coming soon
Top of Form

Mike Stormswho u gettin to do ur tatts now

 Tom Majuri My boy max. He did 6 of mine already. Cheap but good

 Mike Stormsyea like how cheap cuz i have a few ideas

Tom MajuriThe first 3-5 maybe

Mike Stormshuh

Eric Morley-Wolbert he did a piece on me and it turned out real good

 Tom MajuriThe first couple tats were under 20 but they go up the more he does them. Like 30 to 40 bux

Jimmy Leather weres the pic dude

 Tom Majuritrying to get it up. relax

Jimmy Leather K

Tom Majuriwhats ur cell, ill send it to you

Jimmy Leather ‎xxx-xxx-xxxx



And you know whats funny? Tom Majuri NEVER posted the pictures of the tattoo! Hahaha probably because he knew it sucked, but that's what you get for spending $20 right lol. Maybe he will be lucky enough to get a really good disease! Then he can whine how he got Hepatitis and how horrible his life is hahaha. Here is another one...



 Shawn Faure My boy that's stayin wit me does tatts. He's good and works cheap. Go on my page u can see the shit he just did on me. Let me know if u want me to hook u up.

 Brian Hagan My brother dose em but let me know what's good


    Whats good? Not that tattoo! I even asked which studio this guy works at and was never answered, gee really hahaha. How about this woman? She actually ran a studio and now works outta her house! Yep thats right, and she is posting these amazing pictures right on facebook.

    Oh yeah!
    Some of the amazing work you can plan on getting from this kitchen magician...


    With all of the information out there, the specials and discounts studios run to help save you money why would you seriously get a piece of crap like this? Or risk getting s disease?! I personally think this picture that I also saw on facebook speaks volumes....

     Hahaha very often, I guess there are some people out there who are actually proud of their bad tattoos. I have no idea why. And I apologize if this seems like a negative post but like Sir Issac Newton said, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So keep posting these pics and I'll keep sharing them as well as all of your information with the local Health Department and authorities along with as many people who read my blog. Alright everyone take care and have a wonderful day!