Pink Fire Pointer Updates, been a while....

Updates, been a while....

Man either I've been busy or just a lazy asshole lol. But got some updates I'd figure I'd share.

Okay so the update on Nick Accordino aka New Jersey's Blood Borne Pathogen Certified home tattooist (in other words, I suck so bad I hack at my friends and anyone stupid enough to allow me to "tattoo" them). He has hidden all of his so called artwork as well as his pics of himself tatting away. But if ya want to see them, friend him on facebook by clicking on his name lol. Who knows he may have stopped, I highly doubt it but one can dream. And he's not the only one doing shitty home tattoos, here is an example from Vineland.

This was what this young lady approached me with, a really curvy tree that...
shoots straight through her neck to cover a small roman numeral date on her other shoulder. SMH
After cleaning up the outline and adding more texture I did a bunch of shading.
Instead of having the tree shoot into her neck I weaved it back and forth one last time.

This piece is far from being done it needs some more shading and we are going to turn the swoops underneath to water and maybe blend it into a koi (which also need a ton of help) located on her lower back. This is the difference between a house scratcher and a real artist.

So I'm sure if you live in Jersey then you know that we got hammered with these freak storms the last couple of weeks and they may have affected your lives. I feel for you if any of your property was damaged or worse. At Dynasty Tattoo we were lucky enough to have only been without power for one work day and our only casualties were a few of the aquarium inhabitants. I know if you lost work time or had to go buy a generator, do some repair work, lost a vehicle etc, that many of you have incurred mass expenses and can not come to get tattooed, I completely understand. But, for those who survived and are okay, I do have a bunch of openings for anyone wanting to get some kick ass new ink.
 
 Piece recently done on fellow artist Nicole Thompson.

In other news... I recently acquired a fun new toy. I got myself a lowrider bike! 
 
 
I'm planning on making a few upgrades and then having a photo shoot which I like to include one of my female clients. So if any of you young ladies would be interested in doing a shoot; most likely in a bikini along with me and my bike please hit me up at scottdoestattoos@gmail.com.

And lastly, but far from least, this is the last month to register (via email to freetattoogiveaway@gmail.com) for the free sleeve or back piece being given away on my website here. Make sure to get those emails in or get left out!! Thanks for stopping by :)